VETAS.COM - El mundo de la madera y el mueble

Furniture, doors, panels, decking (as well as peeled chestnut and canned palm hearts) account for 81% of the total forest product exports, while the remaining 19% consists of primary processed wood products, such as sawnwood and poles.

The US remains the major market for Bolivian forest products taking some US$19.4 million, which accounted for 23% of the total forest product exports from Bolivia. Other major export destinations were the UK (US$13.4 million), Venezuela (US$6.7 million), the Netherlands (US$5.8 million) and China (US$4.9 million).